Caring For Your Jewelry
Caring for your jewelry is important! Below are some of the ways I take care of my pieces (and recommend you do too!)
- To clean your clay earrings, dampen a soft cloth with water and gently wipe clean -- if you need to, you can add a small amount of dish soap. I recommend using Dawn Dish Soap!
- My preference when cleaning my pieces is a small microfiber cloth!
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, jewelry cleaners, perfumes, and aerosols on/near your earrings (aka spritz that hairspray and perfume BEFORE putting your jewelry on!)
- When traveling, keep your pieces in a safe spot! Avoid putting them into your purse so they don't fall to the bottom and become damaged
- Most earrings have resin on the back -- make sure to store your pieces safely and avoid direct sunlight
- To clean brass pieces, dampen a soft cloth or soft toothbrush with warm water and liquid dish soap. Gently wipe clean and dry. If water and liquid dish soap don't completely clean your piece, add some lemon juice and salt to your warm water and gently wipe. Clean using the same method above.
If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out and ask via email at firstname.lastname@example.org